Cohere is a strategic communications consultancy for organisations shaping the future of business, technology, society and culture.
We are looking for an ambitious and creative individual to support clients like the Mozilla Foundation, Power to Change, The Conference Board and Low Carbon Hub, alongside our network of associates and partners.
It’s an exciting moment for Cohere as we expand our team, and we have big plans for the future, that this role will play a key part in achieving. We’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience in media relations
- Capable of working across strategic communications functions, including research, messaging, content creation and social media
- 3-5 days a week – London based, with flexibility for remote working
- At least 5 years communications experience
- Initial 6 month contract, view to permanent, starting as soon as possible.
Initially, we are promoting this role in a limited way, and looking for recommendations and references within our network of contacts (so no recruiters please).
If you think you or someone you know could be right for this role, please get in touch at recruitment [at] coherepartners [dotcom].