Cohere is looking for a freelance researcher, with availability for immediate start until Friday 18th December, to contribute to two projects relating to land reform and ethical finance.
The work will involve two elements:
- Reviewing videos from a series of recent online workshops related to land reform, amending and annotating transcripts, and pulling out key contributions and themes, and;
- Desk research to start to map out the current language used by ethical finance providers and campaigners, public narratives around finance and money, and the factors in the wider context influencing how people think about finance and money.
Candidates will need evidenced experience in:
- Qualitative research based on group discussions, i.e. transcribing, summarising themes
- Producing summary reports of complex subjects based on desk research
- The broad area of analysing narratives, language and strategic communications.
Ideally they will also have some knowledge around land reform and/or the ethical finance sector.
Cohere is committed to ensuring diversity in our projects and team, and is particularly keen to hear from candidates from Black, Asian and minority ethnic backgrounds.
We anticipate this will amount to 4-5 days of work in total. Our minimum day rate for this work will be £250 per day.
Please send applications to email@example.com. We aim to make a decision on Thursday 10th December.